Turkish Law Blog
Aybala Kurtuldu focuses on international commercial and corporate law, banking & finance, aviation law and mergers, and acquisitions. She mainly deals with contract drafting, and she assists her foreign and local clients, working in various fields, with all their legal processes including, without limitation, their general assemblies. Ms. Kurtuldu advises her foreign and local aviation and finance company clients in cross border loan and lease financing, sales and purchase transactions.
Ms. Kurtuldu provides legal assistance to aircraft manufacturers, lessors, lessees, operators, banks, financiers, mortgagors and mortgagees in cross border loan and lease financing, sales and purchase transactions for air vehicles, i.e. aircraft and engines. She advises her clients both on local and international aviation laws, especially on Cape Town Convention, and assist on the registration, deregistration of the air vehicles with the Registry in Turkey. Ms. Kurtuldu further deals with the transactions, including the contract drafting, on the establishment and/or revocation of securities over the air vehicles.
Ms. Kurtuldu also advises clients in the tourism, tobacco, healthcare, food, chemical sectors and has been involved in many aspects of transactions in company structuring, contract drafting, corporate governance needs of companies, as well as their labor law issues, customs, recognition, and enforcement etc.
Publications in Other Sources
- Deletion, Disposal or Anonymization of Personal Data in Turkey
- Data Protection; Progress Non-Stop in Turkey
- Turkish Aerospace Industries; New CEO, New Projects
- Surprised or Concerned, be of one: the Turkish wealth Fund is Established!
- A Brand New Law on Movable Pledge Especially for SMEs to Enjoy-Turkey
- EXIM's Lapse in a Row and the Victory; it is finally reauthorized
- Data Protection Legislation in Turkey and Comparative Analysis in the US, UK, EU
- Innovation on E-Commerce
- A Significant Improvement for Turkey to be involved in TTIP
- Sales Made Outside of Work Places; What is New on Direct Sales in Turkey? A World-Famous Sales Method!
- Economic Impact of TTIP on the US, EU and Turkey (Awarded “the most popular article in Turkey in February 2015” by Mondaq)
- Representation of Women on Boards
- The Corruption Perception Index For 2014 has been released by Transparency International
Bar Association Membership
İstanbul Bar Association (2015)
Yeditepe University Faculty of Law (2014)
American University Washington College of Law, Contracts and Torts (2011)