Turkish Law Blog
Emir Bayramoğlu graduated from Ankara University Faculty of Law in 2017 with the highest distinction. During his spell in Ankara, Emir involved in various local and international moot court competitions as a pleader, arbitrator or team coach. He was a founder member of the Ankara University Law & History Society and board member of the Ankara University Moot Court Society, responsible for the Willem C. Vis Moot.
In 2018, Emir completed his LL.M. in International Business Law with distinction at Tilburg University, after defending his thesis entitled “Online Dispute Resolution and Direct Enforcement in the Age of Smart Contracts”. During the LL.M. he took courses related to US an EU Business Law.
Subsequent to the graduation, Emir registered to Istanbul Bar and started his statutory legal internship at Karako & Karako law firm, which is a very experienced law firm that focuses on aviation law, corporate law, labor law, foreign investment law, transportation law, and data protection & privacy. During his internship, he provided legal assistance to a broad range of clientele; including but not limited to airline companies, hotels, insurance brokers, employment counseling companies, yacht sellers, etc.
Emir is currently fulfilling his mandatory military duty at the Turkish Naval Forces as commissioned naval reserve officer.
He is an EU citizen who is fluent in Turkish and English.
- Karako & Karako Law Office (Istanbul), Statutory Legal Intern (July 2018- October 2019)
- Mutlu Law Office (Bursa), Summer Intern (July 2015 – August 2015)
- Tilburg University, LL.M. in International Business Law (2017-2018)
- Ankara University Research Institute of Banking and Commercial Law, Legal English Course (2016-2017)
- Ankara University, B.A in Law (2013-2017)
- Online Dispute Resolution and Direct Enforcement in the Age of Smart Contracts (2018), Tilburg University Online Library
- Farklı Hukuk Düzenleri ve IBA Hukuk Kuralları Işığında Uluslararası Ticari Tahkimde Belge İbrazı- Document Production in International Commercial Arbitration in Light of Different Legal Orders and IBA Rules (2017), Ankara University Faculty of Law Student Journal
- Istanbul Bar
- Young ISTAC
- Young International Arbitration Group (YIAG)
- European Legal Technology Association (ELTA)
- Bursa Final Schools Alumni Association (BURFİNMED)