Turkish Law Blog
Samarth Chaddha graduated from the Jindal Global Law School, having secured a silver medal for the 2nd Rank in his LLB class. He also has an undergraduate Bachelors degree in Economics from Sewanee: the University of the South, where he was in the top 5% of his graduating class. Samarth graduated summa cum laude and as a member of the Phi Beta Kappa. He went on to graduate from NYU Law with the LL.M. in corporate law. Samarth is qualified as an Advocate in India and certified to the state of New York. His interests include data protection, cybersecurity, personal injury law, and the law school admissions process.
- American Courthouse, https://www.americancourthouse.com/personal-injury/becoming-a-personal-injury-lawyer-1
- NYU Law Blog, https://blogs.law.nyu.edu/lifeatnyula w/author/sc3699/
- LSAC Discover Law, https://www.discoverlaw.in/Samarth-Chaddha-on-Life-as-a-Law-Student
- Law School Toolbox, https://lawschooltoolbox.com/author/samarthchaddha/
- Cybersecurity, https://www.sayauniversity.com/the-saya-cybersecurity-summit-live-streaming-at-2am-my-experience/
- Legal Writing, EU, https://legalwriting.eu/tiered-dispute-resolution/