Turkish Law Blog
Hazal Alanya graduated from Baskent University, Faculty of Law in 2016 and completed her legal internship in 2017. During her studies and her legal internship, she acted as a representative of Fashion Law Institute Istanbul.
She is currently studying for LL.M. degree in Information Technology and Intellectual Property Law at University of Sussex.
- Paralegal, Arlingsworth Solicitors, Brighton – 2018/4 - Present
- Legal Intern, Yazıcı Law Offices, Ankara – 2016/8 - 2017/9
- Summer Intern, Republic of Turkey Energy Market Regulatory Authority, Ankara – 2015/9
- Summer Intern, Balcıoğlu Selçuk Akman Keki Attorney Partnership (DENTONS), Competition Law Department, Istanbul – 2015/7
- Summer Intern, Çınar & Çınar Law Office, Ankara – 2013/7
- University of Sussex, Information Technology and Intellectual Property Law LLM, Brighton, 2017-Present
- Başkent University, Faculty of Law, Ankara, GPA: 72.3/100, 2012-2016
- TED Ankara Collage, Ankara, 2004-2012 (International Baccalaureate Program, 2008-2010)
CERTIFICATIONS & TRAININGS
- Cambridge Law Studio, Legal English, 2014/7
- WIPO Academy, General Course on Intellectual Property
- EUIPO Academy - EUTM in a Nutshell
- Legal English, TOLES-Advanced
- French, DELF/A2
- Fashion Law Institute, Representative, 2015-2018
- TED College Alumni Association, Federation Delegate, 2017-Present
- The European Law Students’ Association, Member, 2015-2017
- Attended the Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) Working Group of WIPO in Geneva as the representative of ELSA Turkey (May 17 to 20, 2016).
- TED Ankara College Alumni Association, Member, 2012-Present