Turkish Law Blog
Hatice Zümbül works as a lawyer since 2011. She has experience in the fields of Litigation & Dispute Resolution, Commercial Law, Corporate Law, Contracts Law, Intellectual Property Law, Consumer Law, Information Technology Law, Internet Law, Data Protection & Privacy Law and Media Law.
She completed her undergraduate education at Istanbul University, Faculty of Law with distinction in 2010. She earned LL.M. Degree from Hannover Leibniz University/Germany, The Institute of Legal Informatics (IRI) in IT- and IP Law department and the subject of her Master Thesis is “Liability of Internet Service Providers for Third Parties’ Trademark and Copyright Infringements”. She spent her second semester at Interdisciplinary Centre for Law and Information Technology (ICRI), IP/ICT- and Media Law Master Program in Kathoelieke University Leuven/Belgium.
She also currently does her second Master in Private Law Department in Istanbul University and studies on Master Thesis whose subject is “The Transfer of Personal Data Abroad”.
She has advanced level of English, a good knowledge of German and elementary level of French.
She has certificates of trademark and patent attorneyship at Turkish Patent and Trademark Office.
- Istanbul University-LLB
- Hannover Leibniz University / Germany-LL.M.
- Kathoelieke University Leuven / Belgium-LL.M.
- Istanbul University-LL.M.
- Turkey Bar Association
- Istanbul Bar Association
- Turkish German Lawyers Association
- ICC YAF (Young Arbitrators Forum)
- New IP Lawyers
- Istanbul Bar Association IT Law Commission
- Istanbul Bar Association Intellectual and Industrial Property Commission
- Istanbul Bar Association Personal Data Protection Commission
- TÜSİAD Financial Resources Access and Incentives Working Group
- ICC Turkey National Committee
- YASED Law and IPR Working Group