Turkish Law Blog
Grace joined Breeding Henry Baysan PC after attaining three collective years of litigation experience with a boutique intellectual property firm and a Southeastern defense firm. She has comprehensive knowledge of the litigation process, managing numerous cases at every stage. Grace has also practiced at the appellate level in both state and federal court and has presented oral argument before the Court of Appeals of Tennessee.
Grace obtained her Doctor of Law at Emory University, where she was a Senior Staff Member on the Journal of Law and Religion. Her Bachelor of Science in Communication and Information was granted by the University of Tennessee in Knoxville.
As an avid Volunteers fan, Grace was thrilled to return to Knoxville. She is naturally curious and fulfills her constant desire to learn by listening to podcasts and audiobooks. She enjoys weightlifting with her husband and is a wellness and nutrition enthusiast. Grace is an animal lover and has two rescued Beagle mixes. Grace was an internationally competitive equestrian and small equine business owner in high school and college, and still rides her own horse as her schedule allows.
- Tennessee, 2017
- S. District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee, 2017
- S. District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee, 2017
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals, 2017
- Emory University School of Law, 2016
- Doctor of Law
- Journal of Law and Religion Senior Staff Member
- University of Tennessee at Knoxville, 2013 o Bachelor of Science in Communication and Information