Kavlak is hiring for the Dispute Resolution Department
Kavlak Law Firm welcomes applications from associates with the following requirements and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in law
- Istanbul Bar admission
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in Labor and Social Security Law, Debt Enforcement and Bankruptcy Law and preferably Intellectual Property Law
- Proficiency in English (TOEFL or IELTS certificate)
- LL.M. degree and proficiency in a second language are preferred
- Advanced communication skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as to participate and contribute to teamwork
Since 2006, Kavlak Law Firm has been working with a client portfolio of local, international and multinational commercial and financial institutions. The main areas of Kavlak Law Firm practice include data protection law, corporate law, technology law and dispute resolution.
Candidates can apply with their CVs and cover letter (if any) via the link below.