Aytemiz, as a leading brand in the Turkish Fuel Industry and Turkey's 50th largest company in Fortune 500 list, stands out in the sector with its strong supply and storage capacity, 10 supply terminals in different regions of Turkey and storage and filling terminals. As of today, Aytemiz brand welcomes more than 6 million drivers per month with over 570 fuel stations in 77 provinces with the principle of continuous customer satisfaction.
To support our continued growth and commitment to legal excellence, we seek a highly skilled and motivated “Senior Lawyer” to join the team!
As Senior Lawyer, you will play a pivotal role in providing expert legal advice and guidance to our organization. Your responsibilities will span a wide range of legal matters, ensuring compliance with industry-specific regulations and mitigating legal risks. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Supply & Trade, Sales, Investment, Technical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Finance, HR and other, to contribute to the success and sustainability of our company.
- Provide expert opinion on various issues specific to the energy, oil and gas sector,
- Draft, review, and negotiate a variety of agreements and contracts,
- Following the cases which are arising from commercial law and executions, Labour Law, Administration Law and Enforcement Bankruptcy Law,
- Stay current with industry regulations and ensure the company's compliance with all applicable laws and standards,
- Collaborate with internal teams, external counsels and regulatory authorities when necessary to resolve complex legal matters,
- Contribute to the development and implementation of internal policies and procedures to align with industry best practices and legal requirements,
- Monitor legislative and regulatory changes, assessing their impact on our operations.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited law schools
- Minimum of 5-6 years of legal experience, with a significant focus on the energy, oil and gas sector
- Strong understanding of industry-specific regulations and laws, with the ability to apply legal principles to real-world situations
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to explain complex legal issues within legal team and to non-legal stakeholders
- Proven experience in contract negotiation and drafting, preferably with oil and gas-related contracts
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Meticulous attention to detail, strong analytical skills, and the ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Proficiency in legal research and writing
If you are an experienced legal professional looking to contribute to the success of a dynamic and forward-thinking company in the oil and gas sector, we encourage you to apply for our Senior Lawyer position!