Esin Attorney Partnership Seeks Experienced Lawyer in Infrastructure and Real Estate Law
Esin Attorney Partnership, a law firm specializing in banking, finance & capital markets, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, private equity investment funds, commercial and administrative litigation, international arbitration, energy, mining & infrastructure projects, competition law, healthcare, information technology & communications, labor law, and tax legislation, is currently looking for a highly skilled and experienced lawyer to join their team.
Esin is seeking a talented lawyer with 5-8 years of experience in infrastructure and real estate works to join their dynamic team of dedicated legal professionals. As a member of Esin, the chosen candidate will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of challenging projects and provide expert legal counsel to their esteemed clients.
- Advising on a broad range of project development matters, with a special focus on regulatory requirements
- Advising on construction contracts, operation & maintenance contracts and subcontracts including design and management works related ones
- Advising on the Turkish law requirements applicable for immovable transactions including the actions to be taken for title deed registrations
- Advising on sector-specific requirements for transactional works
- Representing clients in litigation with a special focus on real estate issues
- Managing client relationships
- University degree in law from a reputable university
- 5-7 years of experience in a reputable law firm
- Experience with infrastructure and real estate assignments including project development matters, administrative and environmental permits, construction and operation & maintenance contracts, subcontracts, administrative law procedures, registrations at the title deed directorates
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Excellent project management skills
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills and ability to develop business
- Must respect and enjoy the diversity of cultural, social and academic backgrounds found in the firm
- Being a strong team player, commitment and working well under pressure
- Being a good citizen
- Very strong work ethic
Esin Attorney Partnership values talent, professionalism, and a passion for the law. Join their esteemed team and embark on a rewarding legal career where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of their clients and make a meaningful impact in infrastructure and real estate law.